We are looking for a PR & Social Media Manager to join our team. We are looking for a candidate familiar with the gaming, film and tech industries with a history of developing professional working relationships with those in the industry.
- Actively use social media to promote CG content and increase our reach. This includes being aware of trends coming up with new marketing opportunities.
- Communicate with members of the industries we work with to get access to events, get products for reviews and discuss the opportunity for cross promotional opportunities.
- Work with the customer support team to ensure good relations with the public are maintained and make judgement calls on customer service related issues when a member of management is not available.
- Candidate must be 18 or over.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to make a long term commitment to CG in the form of atleast a couple of years.
- Secondary school education in ICT, English and Maths grade C or higher.
- Degree in communications or PR and Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years working within PR.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skilled at using computers and features such as email etc.
- Must be able to use standard English effectively and know how to communicate correctly with companies and customers.
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Trustworthy with a sense of responsibility
- Ability to maintain confidentiality. We prefer individuals who have studied it formally however previous jobs which involved confidentially will suffice.